- February 2021: The final piece of Matthias’ PhD work on proactive inhibition in PFC and basal ganglia lesion patients got accepted for publication in the Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience. Congratulations!
- April 2020: Welcome to Dr. Tatiana Goregliad Fjaellingsdal who is joining our lab!
- Nov 2019: Macià got awarded a Post-doc Fellowship from the DFG to join Inti Brazil’s lab in 2020. Sad for us to see him leave, but happy for him to start this new exciting chapter in his (research) life!
- May 2019: The work from Pauline’s Master thesis got accepted for publication in Biological Psychology. Congrats!
- May 2019: Macià Buades-Rotger won yet another Science Slam, this time in Marburg. Yay! Here are some photos from the local newspaper. Video coming up soon!
- March 2019: Pauline Petereit presents her work on social feedback processing at the workshop Understanding Others in Munich and Macià Buades-Rotger presents data on orbitofrontal lesion patients at the Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Neuroscience Society in San Francisco.
- November 2018: Ulrike Krämer won the annual Science Slam of RockYourLife. Lübeck e.V. at the University of Lübeck.
- November 2018: Pauline Petereit received the poster award for the Workshop of Aggression in Berlin. Congratulations!!